Thanks to the Massachusetts Teachers Association and others for collecting these resources to help adults in schools as they respond to hate and bigotry with their students and peers.
- “Seven ways that teachers can respond to the evil of Charlottesville, starting now”
- “The first thing teachers should do when school starts is talk about hatred in America. Here’s help.”
- “Responding to Hate and Bias at School”
- “How to respond to incidents of racism, bullying, and hate in schools”
- “Teaching about Charlottesville”
- “Resources for Addressing Racism and Hatred in the Classroom”
After the election last November we published a list of resources, many of which are still relevant and useful.
Other good resources include:
Rethinking Schools https://www.rethinkingschools.org
The Zinn Education Project https://zinnedproject.org/teaching-materials/